It is a fractional, specially indicated to apply exclusively on the skin area to be treated. Its name is due to the yellow color of its main ingredient: Retinol. Thanks to its powerful exfoliating action, stimulates the removal of epidermal and dermal-epidermal layers of skin, proportionally to the exposure time. Together with the rest of ingredients, it is a strong inhibitor of tyrosinase, therefore provides a clarifying and depigmenting effect.
- Its main indication is the treatment of hyperchromic spots, produced by sun, skin ageing and hormonal effects. Integral facial rejuvenation treatment fine wrinkles and acne scars, stretch marks, devitalized skin, without luminosity, matte, non-uniform coloring or dyschromic skins.
- Cleansing & Make up Removal: Soak cotton pads in Water. Proper cleansing and complete makeup removal of the skin to be treated. Do not rinse.
- Degreasing: Soak a gauze in DEGREASING LOTION. Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee the complete cleansing of the skin's fatty layer.
- Protocol - Apply the product with a cotton swab to the area as uniformly as possible several times until several peel layers are settled. Skin frosting may occur.
- The Yellow Peel must be left on your skin during a period of time programmed and remove it cleaning the area with neutral soap. The duration will depend on the skin phototype & intensity of the treatment.
- Recommended Exposure Times- In skin phototypes III, IV and V more time of exposure, apply several layers. We can recommend between 30-60 minutes in the first session. Repeat the treatment every 7-10 days leaving the product until 1 or 2 hours. The patient has to neutralize it at home with mild soap.
- Sessions- The interval between sessions is decided by the doctor and depends on the intensity of injuries and skin's response of the patient.
- After 2-3 days, the skin will look drier and darker. It will appear a scab which will also disappear while stripping the skin. It is very important not to stretch the skin or try to remove dead skin, just leave them to fall.
- Strictly avoid sun exposure, and if it is not preventable, apply Sunscreen, The use of Sunscreen & moisturizer is mandatory.
- In some cases, the Skin may appear dry & dark (which is rare), with the formation of with formation of a fine dried scab, which gradually fall off producing skin stripping. It is very important not to get rid of dead skin, just leave them fall off.