Dermaplaning or also called a Face-Shaving Treatment. It is a cosmetic procedure that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells. The procedure aims to remove fine wrinkles and deep acne scarring, as well as make the skin’s surface look smooth.
Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, youthful, and radiant. This treatment removes deep scarring from acne and uneven pockmarks on your skin. It’s also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face.
How Does Dermaplaning Work?
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
What does the Dermaplaning treat?
Dermaplaning is safe for any skin type and anyone with:
- acne scars
- dull skin
- dry skin
- sun-damaged skin
- fine wrinkles
This procedure doesn’t require any downtime for recovery, which makes it extremely convenient.
What makes Dermaplaning so special?
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Promotes smoother, supple and vibrant skin
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- It creates a flawless canvas for makeup application
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results and no downtime