There are moments in life when women may feel a lack of desire, pleasure or comfort. There are various reasons why we may feel our sex life is not fulfilling.
Let’s be honest: we can’t be superwomen all the time. Today’s lifestyle is crazy – a hectic and stressful job, a busy life at home, and so many responsibilities and challenges from all sides to deal with. We may also feel unhappy or worried about our relationships or families. And sometimes, our body just knocks at our mind’s door, asking for more time to relax or exercise, or simply healthier food.
There are so many aspects of our life that may influence the quality of our sexual life that it is not a surprise to see an increasing number of women looking for a little help.
Menopause may also affect sexual desire and overall sex life. Climacteric symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, sleep problems, irritability, depressed mood, and mental focus, were also found to significantly improve with Lady Prelox®.
Lady Prelox® helps women feel sexier. It has been clinically tested on more than 200 women. Lady Prelox® is a dietary supplement which contains a patented formula. It is the result of years of scientific research. Lady Prelox® helps with sexual comfort and pleasure. Enjoy a fulfilling sex life and pleasurable sexual experiences.
Pycnogenol® is a botanical extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree and is known for its potent antioxidant properties.
- It is supported by 40 years of research, including more than 340 scientific publications, 135 clinical trials, and 10‘000 study participants.
- Proven to expand and supports healthy blood vessels.
- Proven to support and restore healthy production of nitric oxide which encourages better blood flow
- Multiple clinical studies on more than 400 women have shown that Pycnogenol® significantly improves peri-menopausal symptoms without interfering with sex hormone levels; Pycnogenol® significantly contributes to a reduction in the signs and symptoms related to the menopausal transition period
Rosvita® is a branded rosehip extract that originates from the blossoms/fruit of the wild rose plant.
- Potent antioxidants, and contains vitamin C, which contributes to normal psychological function a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Researched for gut health properties and increases blood flow to the limbs.
L-Arginine is an amino acid that plays an important role in nitric oxide mechanisms in the body.
- It is an essential precursor for the generation of nitric oxide, a messenger molecule that plays a key role in the regulation of blood circulation.
- Nitric oxide is crucial for the regulation of blood flow to the genital area and plays a critical role in sex drive and sexual satisfaction.
L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid. As a precursor of L-Arginine, it has been shown to help open up veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
- Our bodies change L-Citrulline into another amino acid called L-Arginine (mentioned above) and also to nitric oxide.