Serra Hydration mask combines lipid bi layer replacement ingredients with essential fatty oils, as well as ingredients focused on treating and repairing dry skin with long-term hydration effects. This creamy mask contains ingredients that are focused on hydration and moisturizing.
- After cleansing skin apply a generous quantity of the creamy mask to the affected area and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Wipe off any unabsorbed excess from your skin using a moist cloth or sponge
- Finish by applying your Serra moisturiser
- Use two to three times per week as a mask
- If your skin is very dry you can go to sleep without removing the mask and in such cases – it can be used every evening
- Ceramides P - Used to replenish the natural lipids that are lost from exposure to harsh environmental factors, use of drying products and during the natural aging process
- Essential Fatty Acids - Help produce the skin's natural oil barrier, critical in keeping skin hydrated, plumper, and younger looking
- Urea - Used to treat dry/rough skin conditions and strengthen the skin's barrier
- Purslane extract - Is an excellent antioxidant, fighting premature aging and protecting the skin from environmental damage
- Shea Butter - Regulates moisture content of skin and relaxes irritated skin through its high penetration ability