Magnesium plays an important role in the kreb cycle, thereby enhancing the fat burning mechanism of the body. The most important ingredient in this product is an amino acid called L-Carnitine. The more carnitine available, the faster fat is transported and the more fat is utilized for energy. Carnitine also helps the body break down muscles when necessary and it controls ketone levels in the blood.
- Plays a role in the release of insulin maintenance of pancreatic insulin production cells
- Maintenance of affinity and number of insulin receptors
- Balance and control of calcium Protein synthesis, growth and repair
- Regulating fat metabolism and carries fat across the cell membranes (long chain fatty acids as fatty acetyl CoA) to the mitochondria matrix for oxidation as sources of energy
- Carnitine also helps the body break down fat and transforms it into muscle
- Controls ketone levels in the blood
Magnesium Cytrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Carnitine fumerate, Boron (Total), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Copper (as Copper Gluconate), Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate), Vitamin D3 (Cholcalciferol), Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Gelatine. No trans fats, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.