ZO®Skin Health Hydrating Creme
Temporarily relieves symptoms of severely dry skin while calming skin to soothe visible irritation and replenishing skin's natural moisture to aid in skin recovery.
- Supports skin barrier restoration and function
- Reduces itching, restores hydration and calms redness
- Reduces the intensity and frequency of flare-ups
- With continued use, patients reported that their skin felt healthier and smoother, and was more hydrated and less red
- Apply to clean, dry skin as needed
Before and After:
Diagnosis: Severely Dry Skin
Duration: 12 weeks
Protocol: A 12-week independent third-party study of 42 subjects to assess the efficacy potential of Hydrating Crème. Subjects represent both males and females, ages 25-76, with Fitzpatrick skin types I-V. Supported with the use of Hydrating Cleanser and Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 during the study. Immediate benefits were determined 30 minutes post-application of the Hydrating Crème.
- Japonicus Root Extract
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Shea Butter
- Ascorbic Acid