Perceived skin aging, such as wrinkles, roughness, pigmentation, and loss of elasticity, is largely due to damage caused by environmental factors. In fact, researchers have found that almost 90% of skin aging is due to exposure to UV light from the sun. This process is known as photoaging. Air pollution, smoking, and irritable toxins are among other factors contributing to perched aging. Repeated exposure to these factors results in skin that is unable to maintain its structure and health due to the breakdown of collagen and decreased production of growth factors.
Designed to promote rejuvenation, the AQ Active Serum contains patented Growth Factor Technology (U.S. Pat. 8,518,879) to help stimulate natural growth, organization, and maintenance of your own skin cells.
- Helps decrease wrinkles and fine lines
- Aims to build collagen naturally
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and pigmentation
- Can fade stubborn sun damage, age spots, and scars
- After cleansing, dispense a small quantity onto clean fingers (gently press the pump no more than halfway down) and lightly apply over the entire face, neck and chest area. Moderate skin renewal may occur within two weeks, but optimal improvement to your skin is generally not reached until six weeks of daily use.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Tocopheryl Acetate